Monday, October 11, 2010

Starving!

Sunday was really lame, I was starved until dinner.

I ate so many vegi's and fruit but it was never enuff, I was hungry.  I ate scrambled eggs for dinner and ate too much so I went to bed feeling very naseau.

Most of the weekend I felt sick when I was hungry and then sick after I ate.  I don't know what that's all about but I talked to Joe about how I felt and he said he feels like that sometimes too, so I am not going to worry too much.

This morning I woke up and wore a skirt that hasn't fit me "just right" since I bought it, it set lower on my hips than it normally does which indicated I have lost some off my waist already.  HOOT  HOOT!
I have read that the average girl should have like 5 to 7 inch difference in her waist and hips, I have a 3" difference.  HMMM, I wonder how weird that would look if I actually had some curve in that area, that would be cool.

But today, I had my usual apple and almonds for breakfast and had to force myself to eat lunch around 2pm (big bowl of vegi's and grilled chix breast).  Felt really good all day physically although a little disheartened from a morning issue with a customer that left me disappointed in myself.

I think I will not be eating anything other than my almonds and apples in the morning from now on. 

It's so much easier to not think about working out when I have to be at work at 8am instead of 9am. 

Tomorrow is Tuesday, I have my weekly massage with Crystal, I will be discussing my new goals and how I am to acheive them.  After the comments on FB I am now a little scared to have this discussion but she has been with me for over a year now and knows my dedication.  I bet she'll be supportive, she always is :)

I will be talking about the instructions from my Chiropractor, physical therapist and massage therapist over the next few days.  In doing this I am hoping that it will remind me to get it done!

No comments:

Post a Comment